Uninvited House Guest
I found this guy sitting in a chair by our pool. Beau had made some noise in the backyard earlier, he must have come in that way because I would have heard him in the front. He had one of those hospital arm bands so might have escaped.
Sheriff was called and herded him off down the street. After examining our back yard, found that our barbecue cover (4 x 6' canvas, Blue and Gray) was missing. He might have been using it for a sleeping bag which would mean that this was not his first trip to our yard!
UPDATE 08/26/06: While taking Beau for a walk, another of our neighbors a block away said he saw this guy in his front yard on Thursday or Friday meaning he was around for several days.
I found my barbacue cover along with another tarp (not ours) behind our pool storage cabinet. He must have been sleeping there and entered through our front gate when we were not at home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home