Pete's Blog

Blog with the adventures of: Pete Bickerdike, Katie Bickerdike, Jennifer Gutierres, Liberty McCormick, Karen Nagel, Kevin Nagel, Kaitlyn Moore (KaitlynL.com), Trevor McCormick (TrevorMc.com), Kevin McCormick, Hugo Gutierres, Taylor McCormick (TaylorBelle.us), Payton McCormick (PaytonJoy.us), Ethan Gutierres (EthanG.US), and Beau Bickerdike (Beau1.com).

Check out our homepage at Bickerdike.US
(click on links to find more homepages)

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I visit Hacienda Heights by Ethan!

My mom, Jennifer, brought me down to meet my Uncle Kevin and Uncle Beau. It was the longest trip that I have taken so far but thanks to my excellent navagation skills we made it with no problems. 08/23/08
Grandma Katie was very happy to hold me again and see how big I've grown!
Grandpa even was able to hold me too. I slept a lot because of the long trip. Uncle Beau is guarding the door.
Grandpa and Grandma with one last hold before I have to direct mom how to get me home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home