Pete's Blog

Blog with the adventures of: Pete Bickerdike, Katie Bickerdike, Jennifer Gutierres, Liberty McCormick, Karen Nagel, Kevin Nagel, Kaitlyn Moore (KaitlynL.com), Trevor McCormick (TrevorMc.com), Kevin McCormick, Hugo Gutierres, Taylor McCormick (TaylorBelle.us), Payton McCormick (PaytonJoy.us), Ethan Gutierres (EthanG.US), and Beau Bickerdike (Beau1.com).

Check out our homepage at Bickerdike.US
(click on links to find more homepages)

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

First day of school!

Here I am all dressed up and ready for my first day of pre-school. I'm not quite sure if I'm going to like it or not! Above I am getting my tag to show which teacher and room that I belong to. Then there is my teacher , Ms. Seda, that is taking me and all of my new found friends off to play outside in the huge sandbox. My grandparents dropped me off at 8:45 this morning and will pick me up after lunch at 12:45. I'm supposed to have Ice Cream for lunch!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee's Blog said...

Make Sure! that you get the ice cream!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home