Tuesday and Wednesday
Tuesday we left Chris' house about 9, drove through Idaho and entered MO. We arrived at Shirleen and Jason Lloyd's house about 5. She had fixed a super dinner, her mom, Elnora was there too. We also met Jason's mom (she and his dad live about 6 blocks away).
Wednesday Shirleen had to be at work at 4 AM! Wow thought I had some early mornings. Elnora brought over doughnuts for breakfast, Katie slept in and Elnora's friend and Jason's parents came over.
Later, Jason and I went looking for a DIN conneted keyboard, the computer I brought them had the old big connector. To make a long (hour or so) story short, we found a PS2 to DIN adapter at a funny computer/office equipment store.
Got the computer going with the adapter but failed at configuring the router to work with DSL (different beast).
We all (8 of us) had a great dinner at a Mexican place that Shirleen and Jason frequented.
We headed out to try to get a jump on the incoming rainstorm (it rained all day at Greentop/Kirksville).
Should reach Branson tomorrow afternoon and meet up with Lee and Rose Ann.
Wednesday Shirleen had to be at work at 4 AM! Wow thought I had some early mornings. Elnora brought over doughnuts for breakfast, Katie slept in and Elnora's friend and Jason's parents came over.
Later, Jason and I went looking for a DIN conneted keyboard, the computer I brought them had the old big connector. To make a long (hour or so) story short, we found a PS2 to DIN adapter at a funny computer/office equipment store.
Got the computer going with the adapter but failed at configuring the router to work with DSL (different beast).
We all (8 of us) had a great dinner at a Mexican place that Shirleen and Jason frequented.
We headed out to try to get a jump on the incoming rainstorm (it rained all day at Greentop/Kirksville).
Should reach Branson tomorrow afternoon and meet up with Lee and Rose Ann.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home